SSGT QUICK LINKS
ATTENDING A COURSE TODAY? SIGN IN BELOW!
SSGT teams up with U.S. LawShield
SSGT has partnered with U.S. Law Shield to provide much needed liability coverage to our Criminal Justice Family. Please check them out!
1. LEO’s and Security. USCCA does not cover on-duty law enforcement or security guards. U.S. LawShield does.
2. Civil Protection. USCCA caps out their civil defense coverage at 2 million. USLS has no cap.
3. Hotline. USCCA does NOT have an attorney answered hotline. Their hotline is answered by a “critical response team” in their corporate office. When a USLS member calls our hotline, they are immediately connected to their USLS program attorney. This ensures that their statements are protected by Attorney Client Privilege and cannot be used against them.
4. Price. The bottom tier USCCA “Gold” membership is $29 per month. And it goes up to $49 for their elite membership. USLS is only $10.95 per month for the core plan, and we allow our members to pick and choose which additional coverages they want or need.
5. Repayment. The USCCA has a clause within their member agreement that allows them the opportunity to recoup funds from their members in certain situations. Specifically, if they determine that coverage was given when it shouldn’t have been. This means that at their discretion, they can demand repayment of the attorney fees for which they have paid. USLS does not have anything like that in our verbiage. There is no scenario where we will ever demand repayment from a member. Ever!
SSGT & EQUALIZER NEWS
Please Support Our Partner!
Check out the New SSGT Merchandise Store
Force Multiplier for Law Enforcement: Defensive Tactics Training with Johnny Lee Smith on Apple Podcasts
Washington Times Article
Israeli jiu-jitsu black belt finds mentorship in Alabama
Jack Nevils Interview
Johnny Lee Smith Interviews
SSGT Tactical Team Operations
SSGT Patrol Rifle
NEMO Arms: Suppressed Division
University of Louisiana at Monroe
Heroes: Officers Hines & Basinger
SSGT Firearms Training Video
The Equalizer Women’s Self-defense Program
at ULM in Monroe, LA.
The Equalizer Logo gets an Update.
SSGT Patrol Rifle
SSGT Handgun Training
Strategic Self-defense & Gunfighting Tactics
May 18, 2017
From the beginning SSGT stood for Strategic Self-defense & Grappling Tactics. But, with our recent expansion into firearms training with World Class firearms instructors Jack Nevils and Chance Giannelli SSGT has a new and updated meaning that more precisely reflects what we do. SSGT now stands for Strategic Self-defense & Gunfighting Tactics.
SSGT & NEMO ARMS, Inc.
May 18, 2017
SSGT now has a professional relationship with one of the most prestigious firearms companies in the world, Nemo Arms, Inc. We are excited about this new relationship and look forward to working with NEMOARMS.COM
SSGT FIREARMS DIVISION
May 16, 2015
SSGT has set the standard for excellence in law enforcement training. After numerous requests from the law enforcement community, we are now offering a wide variety of firearms training courses. These courses have been put together by world class warriors with law enforcement officers and the public they serve in mind.
Below: SSGT Firearms Division Instructor Jack Nevils on the Cover of Guns & Ammo SNIPER Magazine.
SSGT DEFENSIVE TACTICS DIVISION
The Alabama Peace Officers’ Standards and Training Commission (APOSTC) officially adopted SSGT Vanguard Levels One & Two as the defensive tactics program required for minimum standards certification in all police academies in the state. Effective January 1, 2014, every police academy in the State of Alabama will be required to teach 48 hours of SSGT Defensive Tactics to basic academy recruits.